Wednesday 26 November 2014

Winter in the Garden
 
The garden is a quiet and mysterious place
in winter. I love it.
 I hope the birds aren´t cold and hungry.
So I chose these stamps.


 
There are Magnolia stamps:
Winter Tilda  and Cozy Christmas
Tilda. I love these stamps.
I used Distress Inks for colouring, white glitter glue
and blue glitter glue with stars.
Snowflakes on top of the card
are stamped with the Stormy Distress ink.


 
This stamp is Little Red Robin
by Lucy Cromwell,The Heart of Craft.
 
Challenge:
 
Enjoy nice winter days.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Hana!! Love your design and details and of course your coloring are fabulous!Thanks so much for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia!!We hope you play along again soon!
    Panagiota
    http://addictedtomagnoliastamps.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap