Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year
 
Have a wonderful time in the New Year.
 
I enjoyed the Christmas time making some new cards.
 
 
 
I used these stamps: Tilda with  Cozy Heart ,
mini Tilda with Cozy Heart
and Sitting Tilda with Teddy Bear.
I water coloured them with Distress Inks.
I added the shabby white embossing
 enamel on the stamp
May your day be special and on the stamp with heart(Jofy col.)
 on a small tag.
The clock is made with a die cut  Craftables from Marriane design col.
 
 
 



 
 
I am entering my card into the following challenge:
 
Thanks for stopping by 
and thanks for your comments.
 
hana
 
Best wishes for the new year.
                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I wish you a happy new year.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embelishment that you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town and have a happy new year.
    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. I love the hearts and clocks theme you have to ring in the new year. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Tilda's Town Challenges. I hope to see more of your wonderful work in next week's challenge too. Have a great day!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap