Saturday 31 January 2015

Valentine Romance
 
I made a card for this occasion.
I chose Edwin. He is bringing
a secret message with a butterfly.
I think love is as tender as wings
of butterflies.
 
 
The stamp Edwin with Butterfly is from
Butterfly Col.2011.
I used Distress Inks for colouring.
The tag with an angel is 
from paper Stamperia Col.
 
Others are from paper La Blanche Col.
I used  the Cottage Cutz Col.metal die  for a white angel
and the Memory Box Col.die for a small
 label
 
 
I made an envelope for
the Valentine´s message.
I used flowers from Prima Handmade Col.
 
 

 
I would like the enter my card in these challenges:
 
 
Thank you very much for your comments and stopping by.
 
Have  a nice time.
hana

2 comments:

  1. Isn't he just adorable. I love your sweet card with all your fabulous details. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So pretty in Vintage ;-) And love the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap