Monday 16 March 2015

Butterfly Wishes
 
I made a card for the festive mood and occasion.
 
"Stamp your feelings."
This motto is on the Sarah Kay´s stamps.
I like it.
 
 
 


 

I chose the stamp Babette cuddling Kitty,

from the collection Stampavie by Sarah Kay.

I coloured it with distress inks.

I chose papers from the Tulip collection

by Andrea Jayne.

 


 


This picture is also from the Tulip collection. 

The ribbon with hearts is  from

Dovercraft collection.

 I am entering my card  into these challenges:

http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/2015/03/challenge-100.html
http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-33-photo-inspiration-collage.html


Thank you very much for your comments and stopping by.

I am sorry I unfortunately deleted my article,so I had to write another one
and it is a reason  I entered my card into the challenges again
so I have two same pictures in InLinkz.

Have lovely spring days.
hana
 

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet image and card. The Sarah K images are so adorable! Thanks for joining LLC and don't worry, I have deleted the first entry.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining LLC this month :-) DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, so sweet, I love Sarah Kay stamps. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap