Tuesday 26 May 2015

Cooking
 
Good afternoon,
I have got a new decoration.
I was inspired by two challenges Magnolia Mania and Magnolia Forever.
 
"Homemade jam always tastes better."

 
I chose my favourite stamp
Tilda with Lovely Jam
from Turning Leaves col. 2012.
I cut out all jars of jam of this stamp.
I used distress inks for colouring.


I made a paper frame for this decoration.
 
 I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
http://magnoliamaniachallenge.112-kochbackrezept-kuche-cookbaking.
Thanks for visiting me.
 
 
Happy crafting.
hanap

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Magnolia Forever, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations!!! Lots of sweet marmalade.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Cinderella
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap