Saturday 9 May 2015

Flowers
 
I made a card with flowers.
 
 
I chose a stamp Chloe from Woodware Craft Collection.
I used Versa Mark stamp pad for stamping and the embossing
powder Sea Foam White. After heating the powder
I used DistressInk pad Vintage Photo.
Then I cut the Picture into four pieces.
The colourful paper with flowers is from
Vintage Bliss col.,Simple Stories.
I used the embossing border
With Love,from Cuttlebug,provo Craft.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
at the florist´s yesterday. It is lovely, isn´t it?
 
 
Thank you very much for your comments and visiting me.
 
Happy crafting time.
hana
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stamping and inking Hanap, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white embossing, and the background paper is so pretty! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique! Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap