Friday 8 May 2015

Special Day
 
I made a card with a little princess and flowers.
There was a special day of birth of English princess
and this time is also wonderful because of
blossoms of trees and plants everywhere.



 
I chose Magnolia stamps Little Cute Tilda
from Once Upon Time Col.2013.
I coloured it with Distress Inks.
Papers are from Capsule collection , Oyster Blush,
Peprmania,Docrafts.
The envelope with hearts and birds are form handmade Stickers.
Rössler Papier.
The brads in the right corner are from Bo Bunny col.
Butterflies are from Elegy col.,ScrapBerry´s.
I used a posting stamp punch for small cards
on the right.
 


 
Flowers are from Prima Flowers,Lady Birds col.,
Stamperia col.,Petalloo col.
 
I would like to enter  my card into these challenges.
 
Thank you very much for your comments and stopping by.
 
Enjoy special spring days.
hana

 

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    wow, I love it. Great work.
    Thank you for playing All about Magnolia

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap