Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn
 
Hello again
 
I am back with my autumn cards.
I love autumn days and Indian Summer.

 
For my card I chose  Bild malarna stamp called
Mimosa-Music in the wind.
I used Distress Inks for colouring.
I used embossing folder with
leaves, Papermania col. For embossed effects
I  used  VintagePhoto, Distress Ink pad and
Sunset Orange pad,Adirondack Brights.

 
Flowers are from Prima Flowers,
Fleuers De Prima .
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
Have lovely autumn days.
hana

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. Embossed background is suitable for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Autumnal creation Hanap and perfect for our theme, many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap