Monday 12 October 2015

It´s sometimes rainy
Hello again. 
It is sometimes rainy during autumn.
But it is pleasant to stay at home
and listen to drops of rain.
 
 
I chose the stamp Staylish Tilda from
Autumn col.2008.
I used Papermania embossing folder
with leaves and for the embossed effects I used
Vintage Photo Distress ink pad
and Sunset Orange pad, Adirondack Brights.
 

 
For decoration I used two
umbrellas. The frames
are from Edwins rectangle Lace col,
Magnolia Doohickeys.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you very much for your stopping by.
 
 
Have lovely crafting time in autumn.
hana

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love how you created the background, the colour combo, and the decorations. Thank you for participating at Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Hugs, Sai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card so much! It's gives a real autumn feeling, love this time of the year! Thanks for sharig with us at time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card cute umbrellas and thank you so much
    for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Hugs
    Cinderella DT
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap