Wednesday 25 November 2015

Snowflakes
 
Hi friends,
I made a card with a girl on the moon.
I like this stamp
I think it is a little bit mysterious
and full of come true wishes.
 
Glitter,Snow,Star
 
 
This stamp is called Moonlight Wishes,
from Lili of the Valley Ltd.
I used Distress Inks for colouring it,
blue and white glitter glue.

 
I made snowflakes with
Tim Holtz´s layering stencil and I add
a little bit blue glitter glue in the embossing paste.
Then I sprinkled some blue and gold glitters
over snowflakes.
The stamp A Merry Christmas  is
Magnolia stamp, A Christmas Story col. 2012.
 
I would like to enter into these challenges:
 
I appreciate your visiting my blog
and  all your comments.
 
Enjoy the Advent days.
hanap
.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely image on this beautiful card. Love the colouring and the way you've used the glitter. Very enchanting...
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanap,
    A very sweet LOTV image and card! Thanks for playing Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe with LLC; hope you can join in also with this month's challenge; sparkle!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap