Saturday 12 December 2015

A Snowy Christmas Day
 
Good morning dears,
I´m here to share my another card
with  Magnolia mini stamps.
 
 
I´ve used Tim Holtz cutting die Townscape.
I decorated it with Snow - tex.
 

Ice Tilda   and     Winter Tilda
both of them are from Sweet Christmas Dreams col.2011
 
 
Then I prepared  the main page under the houses .I´ve made it
with embossing folder. Then I applied Distress inks
to cover the whole page.
Ahter that I used a sending grip to remove
the ink from some embossing parts.
At the end I decorated some parts with
glitter glue.
I´ve found this technique in
in December issue of  Craft stamper
There are fabulous pages with this technique
by the designer Anna Karin Evaldsson.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you so much for your stopping by.
 
Enjoy Advent days with your crafting.
hanap
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the background detail on your card, it looks fab, thanks for sharing with us at TRG, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely winter scene; great job on the background. Thanks for joining LLC for our Sprakle challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap