Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas is coming

Hello   friends,
today I have a new card
for Cristmas time.
I am looking forward to  this time,
I like looking round the shops,
buying presents ,baking Christmas cookies.
 
 
I chose Magnolia stamp Christmas Caramel Tilda
from A lovely Tilda col.2015.
I used Distress Inks for colouring.
Papers are from very nice
Nit Wit Collections by Mary Fran,
TWAS THE NIGHT,Lili of the Valley.
I used Border Punch for decoration too.


 
I made a white rossette and I decorated it
with a green bow.
I decorated the card
with a silver snowflake and
I made a  bow from the
silver string.
 
I ´d like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
Thank you very much for your visit
and leaving your comment.
 
Enjoy the Christmas shopping.
hanap


 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever: Christmas Will Soon be Here
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap