Wednesday 7 June 2017

Especially for You

Especially for You
Hello friends,
today I´d like to join The Sketchy Challenges.
I made a card according to their sketch.


I  used papers from Stamperia collection.
The brads in the corner are from Prima Marketing
collection. Magnolia stamp,Rose Scent Tilda is from Sweet Crazy Love
col.2012. I tried to stamp it with the brown Archival Ink.
I usually use the black one. I decided for it because  I chose the vintage colour
papers and I wanted to have suitable colours of  the stamped picture too.

Entered challenge:
thesketchychallenges

Thanks so much for your visit and your comment.


Happy crafting.
hanap x

3 comments:

  1. Hi wow just love her and she matches the papers beautifully and adore how you have used the sketch too !! Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges using my Sketch to create your card. Good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at The Sketchy Challenges. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap