Stránky

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Wings and Butterflies
 
Hello friends and thanks for visiting my blog today.
My new card is a birthday card.
 
 
 I´ve chosen  Wine Festing Tilda form Recipe Card col.2017.
Papers with roses are from The Butterflys Dream col.,
GALERIAPAPIERU , project sasilla.
I used Martha Stewart´s deep edge punch for making flowered border
on the right  and Docraft Cut punch for making butterflies.
 
I cut a cake from the Romantic Patterned Paper set.
 
Entered challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
 
With love
hanap

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Butterflies and/or Bees’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thank you for providing
    these details.

    ReplyDelete