Sunday 9 July 2017

Dream Flying

Dream Flying
Hi everyone,
my new card is with the stamp Uptown  Girl from Stamping Bella
collection. I like stamps and sentiments  from this collection too.
I  arranged this card according the theme Bingo Challenge
in The Sketchy Challenges.

Sentiment-Image-Die Cuts
Butterflies-Image-Pearls

I  created the butterfly in the corner.
 I  used hot embossing for the colouring of the butterfly stamp.
I have  chosen the light blue and light green embossing powders.

 I also used these things. I cut clouds with the die from
Magnolia Doo Hockey volume13.
Papers are from Crelando collection- Summer.




Entered challenges:
the-sketchy-challenges-123-team-theme.
ribbongirls./2017/07/july-card-challenge
craftstamper./2017/07/take-it-make-it-challenge-july

There are a lot of butterflies in the garden.
They are lovely and fragile.


Thanks so much for the taking time to visit my blog.
Lovely summer days .
hanap 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love that stamping bella stamp very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just love your card great image and love the sentiment and clouds love it all Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap