Thursday 12 April 2018

For a friend


For a friend

Hi everyone,
today I´d like to share a bookmark with an envelope
I´ve made for my friend.
I´ve chosen the Gorjuss stamp and papers from Gorjuss kit.
I like this girl with a small hat and a charming handbag.

I painted the stamp with watercolours.

This is a backside. I made a small pocket for small tags with wishes.

I made an envelope decorated with a lace
and I put a bookmark in it.


Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for your visit.
Have a nice day.
hanap x

5 comments:

  1. Gorjuss Bookmark and envelope. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project for our anything but a card theme at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bookmark, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet image and in such pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'For the Girls' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap