Monday 7 May 2018

Harmony

Harmony

Hi friends,
today I have a new card with Lavinia Stamps.
I like them. I think the cards with them are 
mysterious a bit. It´s nice to create them.

I used the Gelli plate for printing my backgrounds.
I chose Distress Oxide colours, I rolled colours with a brayer over the Gelli plate.
Then I put a creative mask on it and print it on my paper.
I used  Distress oxide - Iced spruce -  for painting plants.


Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for your visit.
Happy creating.
hanap x





5 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely creation using the beautiful Lavinia images, many thanks for joining in with our 'Close to Nature' theme at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scene and I really like your background. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Přáníčko je krásné, jemné. Tahle Lavinia razítka mají také své kouzlo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the background. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap