Sunday 11 December 2016

Winter and Christmas time
 
Hello friends,
I´d   like to share my new card for winter and Christmas time.
 


 

I chose the stamp Jasmine- Christmas Presents

from Lili of the valley col.

Then I used the stamps of houses from Stampendous col.
I made stars with the texture paste and I used Tim Holtz´s
layering stencil for them.
I used a lot of snowflakes for decoration .
I used Martha Stewart´s craft punch.
I used the cut die for the bigger snowflake from
Creatables,Marianne design col.
The light paper has a knitting pattern.
 
 
 
I´d like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
Thanks so much for your stopping by in these busy days.
 
Happy crafting in these advent days,
hanap xx

2 comments:

  1. Kraft and white together creates a lovely elegant feel and you have put together a beautiful festive scene using all those stamps and dies :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Ribbon Girl.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap