Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wings

Wings and Butterflies
Hello friends and thanks for visiting my blog today.
My new card is a birthday card.

 I´ve chosen  Wine Festing Tilda form Recipe Card col.2017.
Papers with roses are from The Butterflys Dream col.,
GALERIAPAPIERU , project sasilla.
I used Martha Stewart´s deep edge punch for making flowered border
on the right  and Docraft Cut punch for making butterflies.
I cut a cake from the Romantic Patterned Paper set.
Entered challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
With love
hanap

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Butterflies and/or Bees’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thank you for providing
    these details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap