Thursday 5 April 2018

Spring Mood

Spring Mood

Hi ,everyone.
I hope you are well and have had an amazing Easter.
I´ve got a new Spring card with the sentiment Have a wonderful day.


I used Magnolia stamp Heart for you Tilda 
from Lovely Emojis col.2017.
I painted with Distress Inks.


Papers are Maja design Vintage Baby, One little miracle.



I  used Three-fold Card Template for making the card 
from Norma´s beautiful inspiring blog .

Challenges entered:
Thanks so much for your stopping by.
Be in a good spring mood.
hanap x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia DT Maria "tinyworks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and lovley Tilda.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia challenge.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Simply magnolia this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap